To GirlGab Bloggers:
MaryJanesFarm is thrilled to offer this unique opportunity to highlight the blogs of Farmgirl Sisterhood members. Farmgirls come to MaryJanesFarm to share, learn, listen, and just plain visit with each other. It has become the special, safe, nurturing place that it is because of the special people who participate. GirlGab is an extension of that welcoming and warm community. We want the readers of our GirlGab to feel comfortable in the knowledge that this is a safe “family” place, free from inappropriate or offensive content. Therefore, MaryJanesFarm will reject, remove, or delete any blogs or blog posts that we, in our sole discretion, consider unacceptable for any reason whatsoever. We also ask that GirlGab participating bloggers adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please only post material that is your own. Always be authentic and exhibit integrity with your posts.
- Please do not post any material in your blog that:
- is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, and/or obscene;
- violates any intellectual or other property rights, or that otherwise violates any law;
- you know to be false or that violates any obligation of confidentiality.
- Please do not use profanity.
To GirlGab readers:
The information contained in or made available through the GirlGab participating blogs cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to financial, medical, or legal matters. MaryJanesFarm is not responsible for material appearing in GirlGab blogs. Bloggers are solely responsible for the content of their postings. As such, MaryJanesFarm is not responsible for screening material posted by bloggers. MaryJanesFarm is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages that may result, including, but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. If you find certain blog posts to be offensive and to violate any of the above guidelines for GirlGab bloggers, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Receive daily blog alerts